THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 30, 2008

This is my first blog!!! Woohoo. and in it I have to say thank you so much to one of my favorite people in the world (especially since she set this up for me and making it all cool looking) !!!
oh her name is Krista S. she lives about 25 miles from me so i never get to see her but we play on pogo and chat on msn.

I will try to keep this updated when i can But with 3 boys all at home for the summer it seems i'm not able to think much much less type/compose a sentence!

April

3 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

YAY Im so glad your blog is up and running! Welcome to the world of blogging :O) I look forward to many fun blogs over the summer! Have a great weekend!

sheila said...

I liked redibng your blog.Now we can keep up with each other by way of blog lol..

sheila said...

ok so i can't spell lol reading....is what i meant to type.....LOL