THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

New living room almost complete :) Finally

Well around the begining of June I thought I would need a new laptop. So I was looking at getting a Dell and was browsing thru thier site and noticed it was 0% finanicing for a year on laptops and thier big screen TVs. So I told Daniel to order one of both. So he did but they couldnt verify his identity or some such nonsense. -------- Well my old laptop started working again and after fighting with dell to prove he really is who he says he is they approved the TV.


Once we started looking at getting the TV I decided I wanted to switch the living rooms around. Max's play room had been in what was suposed to be the Formal living room. but it was the first room you saw when you walked in the house. and it's always a mess so i didnt like that fact.

So we emptied the room and painted it and I cleaned the carpets.
Here is a picture of the paint I made stripes on the ceiling. In some lighting it almost looks like a tray ceiling. Not that thats what I was going for. I just thought it would be cool.



And finally the TV arrived on Wednesday.

So here is Max helping Daniel install the wall mount.


And here he is watching the first movie on the big tv.


Any guess what the first movie was?

Star Wars of course . I think this is his favorite movie. Episode 4 A New Hope.

0 comments: