THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 25, 2008

More Christmas Stuff

Well we did get Max into his new bed while he was sleeping. I'm pretty sure that kid would sleep thru anything now.
I set my laptop up and it did catch a couple videos but not alot. At about 1 am he woke up and you can see him jumping on his new bed and looking over at the face.
I will try to upload those in a bit

But for now here are some pictures of him in his bed. He has gone up there quite a bit today just to look at it and climb on it.
Brendon knew about his snowboard which my dad bought in TX. It came with bindings attached. So we figured since he's known about his present for a while we would mess with him. We told Brendon that grandpa accidently sent the bindings to NY to my sister Sandy. And amazingly Brendon didnt really get to upset about that. - But of course the bindings are here in ID and while Brendon is downstairs playing video games I put the bindings on the boots and stuck them back under the tree. I did that at 7:45pm we will see how long it takes him to notice. But remember he's the one that didnt notice the Wii in plain site for a couple weeks in May of 07.

1 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

Aww look at Max in his big boy bed! Sooo cute! That bed is awesome! Cant wait to see the video.