THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 27, 2009

Day out with Thomas

On the last day of our stay in Texas there was a Day out with Thomas in Grapevine TX.
It was great fun. My sister Michelle and my mom went with us.
All 3 in front of Thomas.Max in front of Thomas.Wesley on Thomas.Max getting his train ticket punched.Max sitting with the Conductor.Max on Thomas.Max with Sir Topham Hatt.

Max waiting in line.
Max when he spotted Thomas.
Max with Murdoch.Max in front of the Sheds.Max in front of Emily.Max and Spencer.A train set up at the Day out with Thomas. with the Mt Rushmore of Sodor.Then we went to the Grapevine Mall and they had a Thomas ride also. Then Max crashed on the ride to our friends house.

1 comments:

Onala said...

Awwwww, little Max got to see Thomas, I am so happy for him!!! I would've loved to see his face when Thomas pulled up on the train tracks. I hope you had a fun vacation!