THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 1, 2009

Mid to End of May

Memorial Day was also Brendon's Birthday. We went out for a picnic and some target shooting.
This is along the road to where we went.This is one of the lizards we saw. He totally looks like he is smiling.

Brendon and Max climbed up the hill. (they are circled in yellow) While they were up there they saw a rattle snake. - ugh not what I wanted them to find while they were that far away and we were in the middle of no where.
Here is my Brendon after his last band concert of 7th grade.
We have been spending alot of time with "Max's twins". I love them both and thier mommy.
Here are all 3 of them the look on Hannah's face is just too funny.
Max and Johnathan.Then we tried to add Hannah.Nope not gonna work.I was watching them at the house. I ran inside to go to the bathroom and I hear Hannah laughing her head off. I though good they are having fun. --- When I got back outside I see the 'fun' Hannah had a box of kleenex.
Here is Max after 'helping' me bake a cake for BoyScouts.
Here is Wesley on his birthday at Olive Garden. We got him out of school for lunch.

0 comments: