THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Football

Well both Brendon and Wesley are in Football this year. I think I am done paying for what all they need it came up to around 360 for the both of them. Here is a link to their league and maybe eventually their schedule will be added on it.


Here they both are in their practice gear :) Wesley in Red. Brendon in Blue.














Max had to get in on the action and tackled Brendon a few times.

Here he is after he gave up. He was "bleeeeeh" his word for dead. This pose happens when he gets shot or slashed with a sword or lightsaber.

2 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

YAY for Football!!! I cant wait until they come to Rexburg...be sure to keep me posted! I love the pic of Brendon and Wesley 2nd one from last of the two of them! Definitely a Print and frame pic :O)

Meg said...

Cool! If it's cooler up there than down here, it'll be more fun to watch the games!!
They definitely look ready to play!!