THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wesley's poor little head

Well Wesley and Brendon were wrestling around the house and Wes got pushed? he rolled? he fell? I'm not positive actually - anyways he hit the edge of the wall at a door frame which is trimmed in oak.

Here he is waiting at the doctors.

Here is a lovely shot of before the stitches. Brendon actually cleaned up most of the blood- Putting his First Aid Boy Scout badge to work.
Here he is getting the stitches. The doc and nurses thought it was funny I had my camera. I told them I'm a mom of boys i have to be prepared. And since I didnt get good pictures of Bren's ear injury I figured I'd try to start with the first set of stitches. :)
Here he is after stitches. He got 3. And they came out 5 days later and it is healing very nicely.

2 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

OUCH!! Sorry Wes :O(

Meg said...

Poor Wes! I hope he's feeling better now!!