THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Open House at the local Hydro-Electric plant

Our local hydro plant had an open house today. We got to tour the main facility and then they had lots of fun activites to do.

Here we are walking thru the plant and Daniel was trying to look down into the open pits to see the machinery, but Max really didnt like that idea. Neither did Wesley who is terrified of heights, which very much included Max looking into anything while on Daniel's shoulders.
This is looking down into that pit.
I don't even remember why Max was upset while we were inline for food. But doesn't he have a great pout?And a real tear to prove he wasn't happy.
They had free rides up in thier bucket trucks. Brendon was the only one brave enough to try it.



This was during the tour and I had to take the picture for my mom. See the face?



1 comments:

Mrs. Clemms said...

Wow! My husband works for Wilson Dam in NW Alabama! They used to let you go on tours but after Sept 11th they dont anymore, unless you are a wife/hubby. I went and it is so neat! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I found your blog from Babycenter.