THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anyone want ..............

Offer...... either of the following.

1) Wesley with 2 F's and 1D.... No computer/video games until they are at least C's

2) Max who puked all over me and himself while we are at Pebble Creek for the boy's skiing. So I had to take Max and myself to Pocatello (30 mins each way) to go to a store and buy new shirt for me and an outfit for him (extra 30 bucks for just the clothes).

Let me know which one you want and we'll see


I am totally kidding here. But I am/was so upset at both/either of them. - Espically Wesley GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh Max is fine, he had just tried to swallow an over priced Life Saver candy and it didn't work.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, don't you love the unexpected!
I hope Wes gets caught up very, very soon!!

Meg said...

Oh, you've been tagged on my blog, just so you know....