THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not much going on around here

Well not much has been going on around here.
It has been snowing alot so no going outside (at least for me and Max)
Brendon & Wesley have been busy with school - And I think they both have actually been doing all of their assigned work.
Max has been going to a few play group sessions. and Having lots of fun at home playing Thomas and watchig Thomas movies.

The boys are going skiing/snowboarding Friday night so maybe I'll have some pictures to update from that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
I did get my hair cut. I dislike all of the pictures I have of it yet. Maybe I can get Daniel to take a decent one this weekend.
I got almost 20 inches off. its right around my shoulders now. It was long enough to sit on.
I mainly did it to try to relieve some of the horrible headaches I have been getting. (No, it hasn't helped)
The pony tail that was cut off was donated to http://www.locksoflove.org/ .


So since my headaches are still horrible I guess that means I need to go to the Dr. I just need to find a new one. Since I dislike the one I have been seeing. -- Anyone around here know of a good general practice doc?

2 comments:

Meg said...

One thing you can do, temporarily, is to go to Bath and Body Works (do they have them up there??) and get yourself some of the aromatherapy headache stuff they have. You rub it on your temples and it helps.
I wish I could help you with the doctor situation,but I can't.

Onala said...

April,
Your hair is really cute! So sorry about the headaches you're still having, but I think you definately need to have a doctor look into it. Try Dr. Hodges, he has been a family doctor of ours for years. I hope you feel better soon!