THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Tag

Holiday Tag
I'm only doing this for Krista cause she told me I had to.

1.Eggnog or Hot Chocolate: I can not stand Eggnog and am currently addicted to hot chocolate.

2.Does Santa wrap presents or set them under the tree? Mostly wrapped but if the item is just too big they just get set out.
I still remember the year we bought bunkbeds for Brendon and Wesley for Christmas.
They fell asleep in thier old beds and we moved them to ours. We assembled thier bunkbed and put them in thier bunks. == On Christmas morning they woke up in new beds and came out of thier room to open presents and didnt say a word about thier new bed.
Man I would have freaked waking up in a different bed. Espically like Brendon who was on the top bunk!

3.Colored or white lights on tree and house? Multi-colors

4.Do you hang mistletoe? Nah I did a few years ago just to get to be able to kiss the kiddos LOL.

5.When do you put your decorations up? Depends, Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I can't think, Krista's answer makes me wanna hurl.

7.Favorite holiday memory as a child: will answer later

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? the Truth? what are you talking about? haha just kidding...I don't honestly remember. Probably 3rd or 4th grade. (keeping Krista's answer)

9.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes but only one.

10.How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have alot of random ornaments either from kids school projects or bought here or there - none of them match and alot of them are characters from whatever movie/show the kids were currently obsessed with.

11.Snow. Love it? or Dread it? HATE HATE HATE HATE it.

12.Can you ice skate? Nope.

13.Do you remember your favorite gift? ??

14.What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with loved ones.Espically when we are able to make it home. (which we can't this year)

15.What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cake, pie, cookies, whatever LOL

16.What is your favorite holiday tradition? We really haven't started one yet. Never really had any major ones growing up either.

17.What tops your tree? I think ours is an angel.

18.Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?Giving, espically watching one of the boys open that just perfect present.

19.What is your favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer boy i think

20.Candy Canes? Yuck or Yum? yummy

2 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

#2 is hilarious! I would have totally fallen out off the top bunk if I was unaware that I was there...lol. and #6 I will be sure to bring LOTS to your house so you can watch me eat it..lol. j/k.

Thanks for filling it out :O) its fun huh? I LOVE the holidays so much fun!

I do need some suggestions on the traditions...I have to start one, I feel really bad now. :O(

Onala said...

Love your answers, no wonder we are friends! Are you getting ready for Christmas yet?