THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Pictures

Well these are some very random pictures- They were all taken on my cell phone- I recently got a new phone because Brendon left his outside to get rained on. I wasnt gonna reward that with him getting a new phone. So he got my old one and so I got a new one.

I figured that would be a good time to transfer all my photos off the memory card. I can't get it to tell me the date they were taken :(


Here is Brendon and Max laying in Max's crib
Now that Brendon is 12 he can work out at the gym with me. Here he is working out one day.

Wesley and Max rolling a hill.
Max and Wesley watching tv in a waiting room. I love how they are in the same position.
Max "helping" Daniel drink a milk shake.
Max in a box.
Max on a train.
Max raking.
Max's curls sometime this summer. Softy helping me sew. (last years hallowen costumes)
Max would put this table infront of the door alot to hear if anyone came in. (too make sure he knew when Daniel got home)
This house is at the gym that I work at. (i work in the daycare for trade for membership) Wesley and Max were living in it for a while.
A cross stitch I made that is now on Wesley's door.
Wesley eating Jello with his hands.
Wesley getting his medal for football this year.

1 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

Your boys are super cute! Its so much fun hanging out with your family. OMG the word verification for this comment is Testie...LOL...hahahahaahaha sorry I know that was random but too funny not to share with you! :O)