THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2008

Recent Happenings

Max loves jumping. I caught him in action the other day jumping off a chair.We went bowling the other day with Wes' friend Neil. Here is Wesley bowling. I didnt get alot of pictures because Neil was in a tournament and I didnt want to annoy people with the camera flash. Max doesnt want to wear anything other than Thomas the train shirts. He doesnt have many that are long sleeve so I bought a white shirt an embroidered Thomas on it. Max wont wear this willingly either but I make him. Here is Max on Halloween trick-or-treating as Thomas. He ran into the tree on purpose and told me to take a picture.
For Halloween we set out some of our halloween spooky village by the front door. I dont think many people actually noticed it so I doubt we will set it out again. But it was nice getting it all out and set up and having them all turned on.
Softy loves laying on the cable box cause it is warm. He was laying here for an hour or so Sunday night, but left when we had company. He still doesn't like strangers. silly cat
So we had friends over on Sunday for the Dallas game. And WOOOHOOO they won :)

I made a cake in the shape of a cowboys star. :) It was to big for the tray that I have so I told daniel that we at least had to eat the points of the star before it was put away that night. So Max helped with that ..... He leaned over and took a big bite out of the corner. That was before I iced it so i left the icing off that corner so I knew which one was his.
Oh and while I was icing the cake Max was cleaning off all the spoons and such. I guess it was yummy.
We had a great time with the "party" It was Brendon's friend Daxton's family. Brad and Onala, and most of thier kids. They have 6 and one on the way. 2 didnt come (they were at a cousins house).... Well thier oldest came at the end since her boyfriend lives right across the street from us. __ Anyways It was great fun they are such a great family.Even Max had fun - thier youngest is also 3 And they got along even if she "not a boy".
My Friend Krista (Neil's mom) was also in town and took Wesley to see Madagascar 2. Even tho they tried to tell me they saw "Saw 5" instead I didnt believe them cause Wesley was smiling too much to have seen a horror movie.
So when they were done with the movie they came back and had pizza and cake and hung out for a while. Krista's friend Kelly was also with her.
At the "peak" of the "party" we had 13 people it was so much fun :)
So as I was cleaning up for company I made sure to clean Max's room so they could see the mural I painted on Max's wall. I remembered I hadn't taken any pictures of the whole thing. Its not really done but 99%. I kinda gave up on it when he switched from Mickey to Thomas.

His crib goes infront of the clubhouse and alot of mornings when i get him up he still tells me "thank you amama for apaint" (he adds an "a" to the begining of alot of words)

The painting covers his whole wall. The outline of a few things needs to be redone and the hills need to be blended in correctly. But I like it and so does Max.

2 comments:

Onala said...

Go Cowboys!!! We had so much fun too, sorry I pooped out at the end, but Jayce is still in amazement at your Star Wars collection. We'll have to get together again.

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

that cake was YUMMY! Thanks so much for having us over :O)