THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Scouts, Valentine's

The big boys had a Boy Scout Court of honor last night.
Here is Max's favorite part. I love how he stabbed the cupcake and then ate it like a lolipop.Here is Brendon receiving his ASPL. (assistant senior patrol leader)Here are both boys swearing in their positions. (Brendon 3rd from left, Wesley 2nd from right)
I love how they called Wesley up in between 2 of the oldest scouts so he looks tiny.

Wesley is now an offical BoyScout. just 6 more ranks til eagle.
Brendon is 1st class. just 3 ranks for him.
B is ASPL which is a pretty big job. The SPL runs all the meetings, campouts. Pretty much a Scout Master but a Scout. And Brendon is one of the 2 assistants this term (6 months)
W is Scribe, Librarian & Historian. I am not really sure what any of these does. But with Wesley's handwriting I laugh at scribe.




So after Valentine's day I hit up the clearance stuff for cheap candy that the boy's would like. I bought WESLEY a large hersey kiss. It is solid chocolate. Max found it when Wesley set it down for a minute. Since it is solid Max could only nibble at the edges and tops. I love all the little teeth marks around the whole bottom and top.
Here is Maximilian at BlastOff -again. -I know it seems we go there alot. But it's inside and fairly cheap. This time we went with his playgroup. He was still kinda sick so he couldnt run and be as crazy as normal.
Max has actually started showing an interest in going to school. So I printed a few pages for him to work on and told him he was doing school work. He did really good. I think he colors better than Wesley.
Here is the Valentine's Day card Wesley wrote for us.


to: Paranets

from: Wesley
happy valentines day
theirs hate and happiness but the emotion I feel about you is love.

0 comments: